I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Todd Matthew Kolb, M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Hypertension
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Dr. Todd M. Kolb is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary disease and critical care medicine.
Dr. Kolb earned his Ph.D. and M.D. from the University of Maryland. He completed his residency at Johns Hopkins and performed a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at Johns Hopkins. Dr. Kolb joined the Johns Hopkins faculty in 2013.
He was recognized by the American Heart Association with a Fellow-to-Faculty Transition Award in 2013.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD PhD, University of Maryland Baltimore (2005)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Medicine (2008)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine (2009)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine (2013)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Critical Care Medicine (2015)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Disease (2013)
Activities & Honors
- Fellow-to-Faculty Transition Award, American Heart Association, 2013