I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Vineesh Mathur, M.D.
Co-Director of Regional Pain Division
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Dr. Vineesh Mathur is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His area of clinical expertise is anesthesiology.
Dr. Mathur serves as the co-director of the Regional Pain Division in the Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
He received his undergraduate degree from Southern Methodist University. He earned his M.D. from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and completed his residency in anesthesiology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Co-Director of Regional Pain Division
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- MD, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (2001)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology (2005)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (2007)