I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Khalil Georges Ghanem, M.D., Ph.D.
Deputy Director of Education, Department of Medicine, JHBMC
Associate Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Arabic, French
Expertise: HIV/AIDS, Infectious Disease, Infectious Diseases, Internal Medicine, Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue MFL Center Tower Suite 378 Baltimore, MD 21224
Khalil Ghanem, M.D., is board-certified in internal medicine and adult infectious diseases. His research interests include sexually transmitted infections, HIV/AIDS and the impact of hormonal contraception on the body's immune responses to these infections.
- Deputy Director of Education, Department of Medicine, JHBMC
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- MD, Baylor College of Medicine (1996)
- Baylor College of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2000)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Infectious Diseases (2004)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (2002)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1999)
Activities & Honors
- Outstanding Achievement in Teaching, Institute for Excellence in Education, 2015