I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Ira T Fine, M.D.
Chairman, Board of Governors at Johns Hopkins at Green Spring Station
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Medicine - Green Spring Station
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 410-583-2828
10753 Falls Road Pavilion II, Suite 225 Lutherville, MD 21093
Dr. Ira Fine is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He serves as chairman of the Board of Governors at Johns Hopkins at Green Spring Station, where he practices internal medicine, specializing in rheumatology. A member of numerous medical and professional organizations, Dr. Fine is also a member of the Hospital Board of Directors.
Dr. Fine received his medical degree from the University of Maryland and completed a medical internship and residency at the University of Maryland Hospital. He completed a clinical fellowship in rheumatology at The Johns Hopkins Hospital.
He helped establish the Dr. Ira T. Fine Discovery Fund, a grant program that supports innovative research into arthritis and inflammatory diseases.
- Chairman, Board of Governors at Johns Hopkins at Green Spring Station
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine (1975)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Rheumatology (1980)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1978)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Rheumatology (1982)
Activities & Honors
- Board Member, Johns Hopkins Institute for Excellence in Education, Baltimore, MD
- Member, Part-Time Faculty Advisory Committee, Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, MD
- Member, Board of Trustees, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
Videos & Media
Lectures and Presentations
Joint Pain: Why We Hurt and What We Can Do About It
lecture, A Woman’s Journey, Palm Beach, FL (01/24/2008)
Johns Hopkins Medicine