I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Elizabeth Anne Kastelic, M.D.
Director, University Mental Health Services
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Adolescent Health, Adolescent Medicine, Adult Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Depression, Mood Disorders, Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 410-955-5212
1800 Orleans St. Sheikh Zayed Tower Baltimore, MD 21287
- Director, University Mental Health Services
- Director, Adolescent and Young Adult Mood Disorders Inpatient Service
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- MD, University of Wisconsin Medical School (1993)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Psychiatry (1997)
- Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic/UPMC / Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (1999)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Child Psychiatry (2001)
- American Board of Psychiatry And Neurology / Child And Adolescent Psychiatry (2000)
- American Board of Psychiatry And Neurology / Psychiatry (1999)
Research & Publications
- Hess SG, Cox TS, Gonzales LC, Kastelic EA, Mink SP, Rose LE, Swartz KL. A survey of adolescents' knowledge about depression. Arch Psychiatr Nurs. 2004 Dec;18(6):228-34.
- March J, Silva S, Petrycki S, Curry J, Wells K, Fairbank J, Burns B, Domino M, McNulty S, Vitiello B, Severe J; Treatment for Adolescents With Depression Study (TADS) Team. Fluoxetine, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and their combination for adolescents with depression: Treatment for Adolescents With Depression Study (TADS) randomized controlled trial. JAMA. 2004 Aug 18;292(7):807-20.
- Pediatric Psychopharmacology. 2003, Oxford: University Press. Walkup JT, Ritter-Welzant J., Kastelic EA., Joshi N., Frosch E., Antidepressants III: Other Agents, Chapter 24: 295-308.
- Riddle MA, Kastelic EA, and Frosch E. Pediatric psychopharmacology. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry and Allied Disciplines 2001, 42(1): 73-90.
- Kastelic EA, Labellarte MJ, and Riddle MA. Selective reuptake inhibitors for children and adolescents. Current Psychiatry Reports 2000, 2: 117-121.