I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Michelle Wilson, M.M, M.S., CCC-SLP
Speech Language Pathologist, Johns Hopkins Voice Center
B.M. State University of New York at Fredonia (New York) (2007)
M.M. New England Conservatory of Music (Massachusetts) (2009)
M.S. Towson University (Maryland) (2015)
- Head and Neck Cancer Rehabilitation
- Singing Voice Rehabilitation
- Swallowing Disorders
- Voice Problems
Michelle Wilson is a Speech-Language Pathologist certified by the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association. She is a graduate of the New England Conservatory where she studied vocal performance, and Towson University where she studied speech-language pathology, specializing in voice. Her clinical interests include voice disorders of the speaking and singing voice, head and neck cancer rehabilitation, and dysphagia. Ms. Wilson also serves as an assistant music director for the ParkinSonics, a Baltimore-based chorus for adults with Parkinson’s Disease, and participates in clinical research through the Johns Hopkins Center for Music and Medicine.
CCC-SLP, American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist, State of Maryland Board Of Audiologists, Hearing Aid Dispensers & Speech-Language Pathologists
- American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- ASHA Special Interest Group 13: Swallowing and Swallowing Disorders, American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
- ASHA Special Interest Group 3: Voice and Voice Disorders, American Speech-Language and Hearing Association