Find a Doctor
Find a ResearcherResearchers
Mark Gregory Lazarev, M.D.
- Associate Professor of Medicine
Celiac Disease, Clinical Gastroenterology, Colitis, Colon Polyps, Crohn's Disease, Diarrhea, Digestive Disorders, Fecal Microbiota Transplantation, Gastroenterology, Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), Proctitis, Ulcerative Colitis ...read more
Request an AppointmentInsurance Information
Dr. Lazarev joined Johns Hopkins from the Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York, where he completed the Present-Levison advanced inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) fellowship.
A specialist in the diagnosis and management of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, Dr. Lazarev has published numerous peer-reviewed articles, abstracts and chapters. He is board-certified in gastroenterology and internal medicine.
- MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (2002)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2005)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine / Gastroenterology (2008)
- The Mount Sinai Hospital / Gastroenterology (2009)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Gastroenterology (2008)
Videos & Media
Crohn's Disease | Amanda's Story
Recent News Articles and Media Coverage
Tales from the Crypt, Inside Tract (Summer, 2016)