1. Cash-Padgett T,
Jaaro-Peled H. DISC1 mouse models as a tool to decipher gene-environment
interactions in psychiatric disorders. Front Behav Neurosci. 2013 Sep
2. Chen LY, Strain EC, Crum RM, Mojtabai R. Gender
differences in substance abuse treatment and barriers to care among
persons with substance use disorders with and without comorbid major
depression. J Addict Med. 2013 September/October;7(5):325-334.
3. Cooper C, Li R, Lyketsos C, Livingston G. Treatment
for mild cognitive impairment: systematic review. Br J Psychiatry. 2013
4. Dunn KE, Strain EC. Pretreatment alcohol drinking
goals are associated with treatment outcomes. Alcohol Clin Exp Res.
5. Gamaldo CE, Spira AP, Hock RS, Salas RE, McArthur
JC, David PM, Mbeo G, Smith MT. Sleep, function and HIV: a multi-method
assessment. AIDS Behav. 2013 Oct;17(8):2808-15.
6. Goodwin AK, Gibson KM, Weerts EM. Physical
dependence on gamma-hydroxybutrate (GHB) prodrug 1,4-butanediol (1,4-BD):
Time course and severity of withdrawal in baboons. Drug Alcohol Depend.
2013 Oct 1;132(3):427-33.
7. Hiranita T, Soto PL, Tanda G, Kopajtic TA,
Katz JL. Stimulants as specific inducers of dopamine-independent ? agonist
self-administration in rats. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2013 Oct;347(1):20-9.
8. Keeton CP, Ginsburg GS, Drake KL, Sakolsky
D, Kendall PC, Birmaher B, Albano AM, March JS, Rynn M, Piacentini J,
Walkup JT. Benefits of child-focused anxiety treatments for parents
and family functioning. Depress Anxiety. 2013 Sep;30(9):865-72.
9. Kramer ME, Suskauer SJ, Christensen JR, Dematt
EJ, Trovato MK, Salorio CF, Slomine BS. Examining acute rehabilitation
outcomes for children with total functional dependence after traumatic
brain injury: a pilot study. J Head Trauma Rehabil. 2013 Sep-Oct;28(5):361-70.
10. Narayan S, Nakajima K, Sawa A. DISC1: A key
lead in studying cortical development and associated brain disorders.
Neuroscientist. 2013 Oct;19(5):451-64.
11. Soto PL, Ator NA, Rallapalli SK, Biawat
P, Clayton T, Cook JM, Weed MR. Allosteric modulation of GABAA receptor
subtypes: effects on visual recognition and visuospatial working memory
in rhesus monkeys. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2013 Oct;38(11):2315-25.