Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Radiation Oncology Services
If you or a loved one is in need of radiation therapy for cancer treatment or another disease, then you’ve come to the right place — Radiation Oncology at the Sibley Cancer Center. Once you and your physician have agreed to move forward, the next steps in identifying the best treatment plan involves spending time with members of the radiation oncology team at Sibley. We want to get to know you and your family and understand your medical situation.
The Radiation Oncology Department at the Sibley Cancer Center is an innovative program with nationally recognized experts in the field. In addition, our doctors and staff are known for taking as much time as necessary to help patients and their families understand their options and feel comfortable with their choices.
Tour Sibley's Radiation Oncology Department
Other services at the Cancer Center draw on the full resources of Sibley Memorial Hospital and the Johns Hopkins Medicine network. They include:
- A full range of imaging services
- A breast center
- Surgical oncology
- Medical oncology
- Radiation oncology
- An inpatient oncology unit
- An infusion center
- Pain medicine
- Nutrition services
- Clinical research trials for a variety of investigations on prevention and/or treatment of breast, lung, colon and prostate cancer
- Case coordination handled by a registered nurse (RN) for seamless integration of services and compassionate patient care
- A rehabilitation medicine center, offering a variety of postsurgical services including the management of lymphedema
- Psychosocial services and programs
- Pastoral care services
- A patient library