Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Damani Arnold Piggott, M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Infectious Disease
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 443-997-1900
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Damani Piggott is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and assistant professor of epidemiology at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. His areas of clinical expertise include infectious disease.
Dr. Piggott earned his M.D. and Ph.D. from Yale University. He completed his residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital. He became an assistant professor of medicine at Johns Hopkins in 2013.
He serves on the Junior Faculty Resource Advisory Council and the Diversity Council in the Department of Medicine at Johns Hopkins. He is on the faculty of the Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Urban Health Residency Program.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, Yale School of Medicine (2005)
- Yale-New Haven Hospital / Medicine and Pediatrics (2009)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Infectious Diseases (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (2011)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2009)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2015)
Activities & Honors
- Diversity Council, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Junior Faculty Resource Advisory Council (JRAC), Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD