Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Roni E. Dinkes, M.S.
Assistant of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Expertise: Audiologist, Diagnostic Audiology and Digital Amplification, Hearing Aids, Hearing Loss, Hearing Restoration
Research Interests: HBO Treatment & Audiology, Technological Enhancements for Surveys of the Elderly
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 443-997-6467
5505 Hopkins Bayview Circle
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Roni E. Dinkes, AuD, earned her doctorate in audiology from Arizona State University. She has a bachelor’s degree in Audiology/Speech Pathology and audiology from Ithaca College. Dr. Dinkes started at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center in 1997. She is trained in the field of audiology with a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (C.C.C.-A.) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. She offers professional audiological services, including comprehensive audiological evaluation, hearing aid selection and issuance, and aural rehabilitation. Currently, Dr. Dinkes is part of the Vasculitis Center and Jerome L. Greene Sjögren’s Syndrome Center at Johns Hopkins.
- Director - Audiology Bayview Medical Center
- Assistant of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- B.S., Ithaca College (New York) (1992)
- M.S., Ithaca College (New York) (1992)
- CCC-A, American Speech–Language–Hearing Association
Activities & Honors
- 2014 Top Doctor, Baltimore Magazine, 2014 - 2014
- President, Maryland Academy of Audiology, 2014 - 2014
- Top 100 Audiologist in the USA, EWLF, 2013 - 2013
- Maryland Academy of Audiology
President in 2014, President Elect in 2013
- American Auditory Society
- Starkey Hear Now Provider
- The Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation
Videos & Media
Lectures and Presentations
Geriatric Audiology Medicine
Grand Rounds , Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center (09/01/2007)
Audiology & Amplification PCP
Grand Rounds , Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center (07/01/2007)