Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Jennifer Mammen, M.D., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Jennifer Sophie Mammen, M.D., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, French
Expertise: Adrenal Disorders, Autoimmune Diseases, Endocrinology, Pituitary Disorders, Thyroid Diseases
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-4906
5200 Eastern Avenue
Endocrinology MFL-Center Suite 4300
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Jennifer Mammen, M.D., Ph.D.., instructor in endocrinology, is a member the Division of Endocrinology at Johns Hopkins Bayview.
Board-certified in internal medicine and endocrinology/metabolism, Dr. Mammen practices general endocrinology with a focus on thyroid, adrenal and pituitary disorders. She is actively engaged in research into the mechanisms of autoimmune endocrine disorders.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2004)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Medicine (2006)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Endocrinology (2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Endocrinology/Diabetes/Metabolism (2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2009)