Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Risha Renee Irvin, M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Infectious Disease
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Blalock Specialty Clinic
Appointment Phone: 443-997-1900
1800 Orleans Street
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Risha R. Irvin is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is infectious disease.
Dr. Irvin earned her M.D. at Harvard Medical School. She completed her residency at the University of California, San Francisco Medical Center.
Dr. Irvin serves as the program director of Generation Tomorrow at the Center for AIDS Research at Johns Hopkins.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Harvard Medical School (2007)
- University of California San Francisco School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2012)
Activities & Honors
- Program Director, Generation Tomorrow, Center for AIDS Research at Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD