Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Adam Scott Levin, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery
Expertise: Bone Sarcoma, Bone Tumors, Metastatic Bone Disease, Metastatic Disease, Orthopaedic Oncology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Sarcoma, Sarcoma and Musculoskeletal Tumors , Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Soft Tissue Tumors, Tumors, Benign ...read more
Research Interests: Nanotechnology and Novel Drug Delivery Platforms for Bone Tumors; Metastatic Bone Disease; Sarcoma
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
Appointment Phone: 443-997-2663
601 N. Caroline St.
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Adam Levin, MD, joined the Johns Hopkins Department of Orthopaedic Surgery as an assistant professor in orthopaedic oncology. Dr. Levin comes to Johns Hopkins after working as an orthopaedic oncologist at the North Shore/LIJ Health System in New York. He completed his residency in orthopaedic surgery at Long Island Jewish Medical Center, and a fellowship in orthopaedic oncology at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
Dr. Levin offers care and consultations for adults and children with bone and soft tissue tumors of the pelvis and extremities. He has extensive experience in performing limb-sparing and complex extremity reconstruction surgeries. Dr. Levin has a special interest in surgical palliation and biologic reconstruction.
Dr. Levin is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the Musculoskeletal Tumor Society.
- Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery
Departments / Divisions
- Orthopaedic Surgery - Division of Oncology
- MD, New York Medical College (2005)
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center / Orthopaedic Surgery (2010)
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center / Oncology (2012)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery / Orthopedic Surgery (2014)
- New York State Medical License (2007)
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (2014)
- Maryland State Medical License (2014)
Activities & Honors
- Emerging Leaders Program, American Orthopaedic Association
- Musculoskeletal Tumor Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons