Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Aruna S Nathan, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care
Appointment Phone: 301-949-1010
10605 Concord Street
Kensington, MD 20895 map
Dr. Nathan is a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician who has been practicing in Montgomery Country Maryland for over 15 years. Her primary philosophy is centered around the concept that many medical conditions are preventable when identified and addressed in a timely manner. Those that are not preventable, and already present, need to be managed by effective education, practical medication and lifestyle management. Dr. Nathan's motto is "Effective health care and transparency in medical management incorporating proven scientific data."
Dr.Nathan has been nominated by her patients and received the Patients’ Choice Award and Compassionate Doctor Recognition on multiple occasions. She is also listed in the directory of America’s Top Physicians by the Consumer Research Council of America, is included in the directory of The Leading Physician’s of the World ( International Association of Internists), and listed as Top 10 Internists by the American Registry.
Read Dr.Nathan's blog True Turmeic, for observations on management and practices to achieve effective care.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Seth GS Medical College and King Edward Memorial Hospital (1993)
- Medstar Union Memorial Hospital / Internal Medicine (1998)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1998, 2010)
Activities & Honors
- Patient's Choice Award, 2013
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition, 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Montgomery County Medical Society
- The Maryland State Medical Society