Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Carolina Vidal, M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Child Psychiatry
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-4298
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Carolina Vidal is a clinical associate of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the John Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is child psychiatry.
Dr. Vidal earned her M.D. from Autonomous University of Barcelona - Faculty of Medicine in Barcelona, Spain. She performed residencies at University of Maryland Medical System and Centres Assistencials Emili Mira I Lopez (Santa Coloma de Gramanet). Dr. Vidal completed a fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at University of Maryland Medical System.
She is certified in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- MD, Autonomous University of Barcelona - Faculty of Medicine (1999)
- Centres Assistencials Emili Mira i Lopez / Psychiatry (2005)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Psychiatry (2012)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (2014)
Research & Publications