I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Carolina Vidal, M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Child Development and Behavioral Health, Child Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 410-955-4298
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Carolina Vidal is an assistant professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the John Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is child and adolescent psychiatry.
Dr. Vidal earned her M.D. from Autonomous University of Barcelona - Faculty of Medicine in Barcelona, Spain and an MPH from Drexel University in Philadelphia. She completed residencies in psychiatry at University of Maryland Medical System and Centres Assistencials Emili Mira I Lopez (Santa Coloma de Gramanet, Barcelona). Dr. Vidal completed a fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at University of Maryland Medical System.
She is certified in Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- MD, Autonomous University of Barcelona - Faculty of Medicine (1999)
- Centres Assistencials Emili Mira i Lopez / Psychiatry (2005)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Psychiatry (2012)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (2014)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Psychiatry-Child (2014)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Psychiatry-General (2013)
Research & Publications