I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Lucia Ponor, M.B.A., M.D.
Ileana Lucia Ponor, M.B.A., M.D.
Education Director, Division of Hospital Medicine at Johns Hopkins Bayview
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, French, Romanian
Expertise: Internal Medicine
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Ponor joined The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine as an academic hospitalist fellow in 2010. Now an assistant professor of medicine and hospitalist, she has a special interest in teaching medical residents. She aims to achieve clinical excellence by providing individualized and comprehensive care to all of her hospitalized patients.
Dr. Ponor is a fellow of the American College of Physicians, and a member of the Societies of Hospital Medicine and General Internal Medicine.
- Education Director, Division of Hospital Medicine at Johns Hopkins Bayview
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila (1995)
- St Pantelimon University Hospital / Family Practice (2004)
- St. Vincent Charity Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2010)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2010)
Activities & Honors
- Award for Clinical Excellence, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, 2016
- Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- Society to Improve Diagnostic in Medicine