Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Lucia Ponor, M.B.A., M.D.
Ileana Lucia Ponor, M.B.A., M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, French, Romanian
Expertise: Internal Medicine
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
In 2010, Dr Ponor joined Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, as an Academic Hospitalist Fellow. She has a special interest in teaching medical residents. She aims to achieve clinical excellence, by providing individualized and comprehensive care to all of her hospitalized patients.
She is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, and a member of the Society of Hospital Medicine, and SGIM.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila (1995)
- St Pantelimon University Hospital / Family Practice (2004)
- St. Vincent Charity Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2010)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2010, 2020)
Activities & Honors
- Award for Clinical Excellence, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, 2016
- Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- Society to Improve Diagnostic in Medicine