I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Francoise Adeline Marvel, M.D.
Instructor of Medicine
Expertise: Internal Medicine
Research Interests: Digital health technologies
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Francoise A. Marvel is an instructor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She is the creator of the medical app Corrie, aimed at improving the recovery of heart attack patients, and is leading a team of physicians, nurses, designers and engineers who are collaborating with Apple on the tool.
She earned her M.D. from Florida State University College of Medicine and completed an internal medicine residency at Johns Hopkins Bayview.
Dr. Marvel is an inaugural grant recipient of the 2016 Louis B. Thalheimer Fund for Translational Research (through Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures).
- Instructor of Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Florida State University College of Medicine (2012)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2017)
- Pending/Scheduled / Internal Medicine
Activities & Honors
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 2017
- Louis B. Thalheimer Fund for Translational Research (HEALTH-E application), Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures, 2016
- Best Pitch (Corrie Health Team), Fueling the Growth with UberPITCH Competition, 2016