Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Sarah Zeb, M.D.
Expertise: Breast Biopsy, Breast Cancer, Breast Imaging, Diagnostic Radiology, Mammography, Radiology
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Medical Imaging
Appointment Phone: 301-897-5656
6420 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Sibley Memorial Hospital
Appointment Phone: 202-537-4795
5255 Loughboro Road NW
Washington, DC 20016 map
Appointment Phone: 301-896-2222
8600 Old Georgetown Road
Bethesda, MD 20814 map
Dr. Zeb earned her MD degree from West Virginia University School of Medicine in 1997. She completed her Diagnostic Radiology Residency and Neuroradioloy Fellowship training at West Virginia University Hospitals in 2004. After practicing for 11 years she returned to training to pursue her interest in breast imaging and completed a Breast Imaging Fellowship at the University of Maryland in 2016.
Dr. Zeb specializes in all aspects of breast imaging including mammography, tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, and image-guided breast procedures.
- Clinical Associate
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiology and Radiological Science
- Rawalpindi Medical College (1994)
- MD, West Virginia University School of Medicine (1997)
- West Virginia University Hospitals / Diagnostic Radiology (2003)
- West Virginia University Hospitals / Neuroradiology (2004)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Breast Imaging (2016)
Activities & Honors
- Society of Breast Imaging
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America