I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Josephine Louella Feliciano, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Oncology
Expertise: Hematology and Oncology, Oncology
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Josephine (Joy) Feliciano, M.D., is an assistant professor of oncology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and a faculty member of the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center. She serves as medical director of the Thoracic Oncology Program at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, as well as co-director of the outpatient oncology clinic at Johns Hopkins Bayview.
Dr. Feliciano completed both undergraduate and postgraduate medical training at Georgetown University, as well as residency training, where she was selected as chief resident. She spent three years at Northwestern completing clinical training in hematology and oncology, then joined the faculty at University of Maryland Greenberg Cancer Center. At the University of Maryland, Feliciano focused on lung cancer screening and health disparities research for patients with lung cancer. While there, she also earned a certificate degree in the Epidemiology and Human Genetics Program for Clinical Investigation.
Dr. Feliciano is board-certified in hematology and oncology.
- Assistant Professor of Oncology
- MD; Medicine, Georgetown University School of Medicine (2004)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2008)
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital / Hematology and Oncology (2011)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Hematology (2011)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2007)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Oncology (2011)