Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Brijen L Joshi, M.B.B.S.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Languages: English, Hindi, Nepalese, Urdu
Dr. Brijen L. Joshi is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His area of clinical expertise is cardiac anesthesia.
He earned his M.B.B.S. from the Quaid-e Azam Postgraduate Medical Institute of the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences. He completed his residency at Tufts-New England Medical Center Hospitals and performed a research fellowship in cardiothoracic anesthesiology and critical care medicine at Johns Hopkins.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine - Critical Care Medicine
- MBBS, Quaid-e Azam Postgraduate Medical Institute (2006)
- Tufts -New England Medical Center Hospitals / Anesthesiology (2015)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology (2016)
- Pending/Scheduled / Anesthesiology