I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Andrew Jeffrey Weiss, M.D.
Expertise: Clinical Cardiology, Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology, Vascular Ultrasound
CARDIOVASCULAR SPECIALISTS OF CENTRAL MARYLAND PA
10710 Charter Drive
Columbia, MD 21044 map
Dr. Andrew Weiss joined Cardiovascular Specialists in July 2016 following completion of his cardiology fellowship at the University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore, where his training included nuclear cardiology, echocardiography and vascular ultrasound. He completed his medical school training at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in Philadelphia, and residency at the Hospital of the University in Pennsylvania, also in Philadelphia. Originally from the Lancaster, Pennsylvania, area, Dr. Weiss and his wife and daughter reside in Howard County.
Dr. Weiss is a member of the Active physician admitting staff at Howard County General Hospital and is Board-Certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2010)
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania / Internal Medicine (2013)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Cardiology (2016)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (2016)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2013)
Activities & Honors
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American College of Cardiology