Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Dheeraj Kumar Goswami, M.D.
Instructor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Expertise: Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St.
The Charlotte R. Bloomberg Children's Center Building, Suite 6323
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Dheeraj Goswami is an instructor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include anesthesiology and critical care medicine.
He earned his M.D. from Eastern Virginia Medical School. He completed residencies at Johns Hopkins and Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital at Case Western Reserve University. He performed a fellowship in pediatric anesthesiology at Baylor College of Medicine.
- Instructor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine - Pediatric Critical Care
- MD, Eastern Virginia Medical School (2006)
- Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital - Case Western Reserve University / Pediatrics (2009)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatric Critical Care Medicine (2011)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine (2014)
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine / Pediatric Anesthesiology (2015)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (2015, 2025)
- Pending/Scheduled / Pediatric Anesthesiology