Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Stephanie Liang H Cha, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Expertise: Cardiac Surgery
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
1800 Orleans Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower 9127 ACCM
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Stephanie H. Cha is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is cardiac surgery.
She earned her M.D. from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. She completed both an anesthesiology residency and a fellowship in critical care medicine at Johns Hopkins.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine - Critical Care Medicine
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine (2010)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology (2014)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Critical Care Medicine (2015)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (2015)