I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Eric Tyrell Oliver, M.D.
Instructor of Medicine
Expertise: Allergy and Immunology
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Eric Oliver, M.D. joined the Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology as an instructor of medicine in July 2015. Dr. Oliver was born and raised in South Carolina and graduated from Duke University as dual major in biology and religion and a music minor. He earned his M.D. from the University of South Carolina and completed his residency in internal medicine and pediatrics from The Ohio State University. He completed his fellowship in allergy and immunology at Johns Hopkins.
Dr. Oliver evaluates and treats infants, children, and adults at the Johns Hopkins Asthma & Allergy Center located on the Bayview campus. His clinical interests include allergic disorders of the skin and airway, hives (urticaria), food allergy, anaphylaxis, immunotherapy, aspirin desensitization, and novel therapeutics. His research efforts focus on elucidating the mechanisms for cell activation and recruitment in chronic urticaria as well as clinical investigations of novel treatments for food allergy.
- Instructor of Medicine
- MD, University of South Carolina School of Medicine (2008)
- Nationwide Children's Hospital / Medicine and Pediatrics (2012)
- Ohio State University College of Medicine / Medicine and Pediatrics (2012)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Allergy and Clinical Immunology (2015)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2013)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics-General (2012)