Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Eric Tyrell Oliver, M.D.
Instructor of Medicine
Expertise: Allergy and Immunology
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Eric Oliver is an instructor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of expertise include allergy and immunology.
Dr. Oliver earned his M.D. from the University of South Carolina School of Medicine. He completed his residency at Ohio State University College of Medicine and Nationwide Children's Hospital. He performed a fellowship in allergy and clinical immunology at Johns Hopkins.
- Instructor of Medicine
- MD, University of South Carolina School of Medicine (2008)
- Nationwide Children's Hospital / Medicine and Pediatrics (2012)
- Ohio State University College of Medicine / Medicine and Pediatrics (2012)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Allergy and Clinical Immunology (2015)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2013, 2017)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics-General (2012, 2016)