Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Karen L Blackburn, M.D.
Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Sibley Memorial Hospital
Expertise: Gynecology, Obstetrics
Dr. Karen L. Blackburn is an obstetrician and gynecologist at Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Blackburn’s board certification in obstetrics and gynecology is currently pending/scheduled. She practices out of Reiter, Hill, Johnson & Nevin in Washington, DC.
Dr. Blackburn earned her undergraduate degree from Washington & Lee University and her medical degree from Wake Forest University School of Medicine. She completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at George Washington University Hospital.
Dr. Blackburn’s clinical interests include hysteroscopy and general OB/GYN.
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Sibley Memorial Hospital
Departments / Divisions
- Obstetrics and Gynecology at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Wake Forest University School of Medicine (2010)
- George Washington University Hospital / Obstetrics and Gynecology (2014)
- Pending/Scheduled / Obstetrics and Gynecology