Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Anca Gabriela Zinnes, M.D.
Languages: English, Romanian
Expertise: Addiction Psychiatry Services, Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) , Opoid Pharmacology, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Women's Health
Anca Zinnes, MD
Appointment Phone: 301-404-0156
5454 Wisconsin Avenue
Chevy Chase, MD 20815 map
Sibley Memorial Hospital
5255 Loughboro Road NW
Washington, DC 20016 map
Dr. Anca G. Zinnes is a psychiatrist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital and Suburban Hospital. Dr. Zinnes is certified in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. She has a private practice in Chevy Chase, Md.
Dr. Zinnes has an expertise in addiction, psychopharmacology and women-focused psychiatry.
Dr. Zinnes earned her degrees from Spitalul Clinic de Urgenta and Duke University School of Medicine. She completed two residencies in internal medicine at Grivita Clinical Hospital, as well as a residency in hematology at Coltea Clinical Hospital and a residency in gastroenterology at Fundeni Clinical Hospital. Dr. Zinnes completed a residency in psychiatry at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, followed by a fellowship in psychiatry at Baltimore Washington Institute.
Dr. Zinnes is a member of the American Psychiatric Association.
Departments / Divisions
- Psychiatry at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Spitalul Clinic de Urgenta (1988)
- Psychiatry, Duke University School of Medicine (2006)
- Grivita Clinical Hospital / Internal Medicine (1992)
- Grivita Clinical Hospital / Internal Medicine (1993)
- Malaxa Hospital (1993)
- Coltea Clinical Hospital / Hematology (1994)
- Fundeni Clinical Hospital / Gastroenterology (1994)
- St Elizabeth's Hospital / Psychiatry (2006)
- Baltimore Washington Institute / Psychiatry (2005)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Psychiatry-General (2008)