Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Don J Fontana, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Languages: English, German
Expertise: Abdominoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Body Contouring, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift , Breast Reduction, Brow Lift, Cosmetic Surgery, Facelift, Facial Scar Revision, Liposuction, Plastic Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Rhinoplasty, Sclerotherapy ...read more
Cambridge Professional Center
Appointment Phone: 301-870-0600
3500 Old Washington Road
Waldorf, MD 20602 map
Dr. Fontana was trained in general surgery and plastic surgery. Dr. Fontana's goal is to exceed patient expectations giving each patient exceptional surgical results. His office staff provides unmatched personal attention to every patient. Every decision is made with integrity assuring that the patient's best interest ishis primary concern.
As the adage says, "find a job you love, and you'll never work a day in your life," and so it is for Dr.Fontana. Very few experiences in life give him the same level of satisfaction as a patient''s sincere "Thank you". Whether it's the pleasure of seeing a patient's reaction to their newly reconstructed breast after cancer surgery, or the look in a child's eyes after correcting a cleft lip or the disbelief of a woman seeing a beautifully firm, contoured neck line after a face lift, there is enormous gratification knowing that these results are the product of his skills nurtured by years of experience, analysis, study and surgical technique.
Visit Dr.Fontana's website for more information.
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Surgery at Suburban Hospital
- MD, University of Zurich Medical School (1974)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Plastic Surgery (1980)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery / Plastic Surgery (1982)
Activities & Honors
- Best Doctors in American, 2005 - 2006
- America's Top Surgeons, 2006
- America's Top Plastic Surgeons, 2006 - 2009
- President,, National Capitol Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Secretary/Treasurer, National Capitol Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Chairman, Montgomery County Maryland Legislative Committee
- Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery, Georgetown University Department of Plastic Surgery
- Top Doctors , Washington Magazine
- Best Physician Specialists , Washington CheckBook Magazine
- The Global Directory of Who's Who
- National Capital of Plastic Surgeons
- Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons