Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Susanna Scafidi, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Languages: English, Russian
Expertise: Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Susanna Scafidi is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Dr. Scafidi is a pediatric anesthesiologist. She is certified in both pediatric critical care medicine and pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics.
She earned her medical degree at Samarkand State Medical Institute in Uzbekistan. She completed a pediatrics residency at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and two pediatric critical care fellowships at New York’s Children''s Hospital at Montefiore.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Samarkand State Medical Institute (1995)
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School -Rutgers / Pediatrics (2001)
- The Children's Hospital at Montefiore -Albert Einstein College of Medicine / Pediatric Critical Care Medicine (2004)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatric Critical Care Medicine (2010)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2001, 2009)