I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Mark Gregory Lazarev, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Celiac Disease, Clinical Gastroenterology, Colitis, Colon Polyps, Crohn's Disease, Diarrhea, Digestive Diseases, Gastroenterology, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Proctitis, Ulcerative Colitis ...read more
Request an Appointment
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-933-7495
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Gastroenterology and Hepatology - Howard County
Appointment Phone: 410-715-0350
10700 Charter Drive
Charter Medical Building Suite 310
Columbia, MD 21044 map
Johns Hopkins Medicine - Green Spring Station
Appointment Phone: 410-616-7350
Green Spring Station
2360 W. Joppa Road
Lutherville, MD 21093 map
Dr. Lazarev joined Johns Hopkins from the Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York, where he completed the Present-Levison advanced inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) fellowship.
A specialist in the diagnosis and management of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, Dr. Lazarev has published numerous peer-reviewed articles, abstracts and chapters. He is board-certified in gastroenterology and internal medicine.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (2002)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2005)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine / Gastroenterology (2008)
- Mount Sinai Medical Center / Gastroenterology (2009)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Gastroenterology (2008)