Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Rick S Ostrander, E.D.D., Ed.D.
Director, Pediatric Medical Psychology
Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Pediatric Medical Psychology, Psychologist
Research Interests: Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and the relationship to depression and anxiety
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-1925
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
- Director, Pediatric Medical Psychology
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Centers & Institutes
Research & Publications
- Ostrander, R., Crystal, D. & August, G.J. (2007) Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder, depression, and self- and other-assessments of social competence: A developmental study. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, 34, 774-786.
- Herman, K.C., Ostrander, R., Walkup, J.T., Silva, S.G., & March, J.S. (2007) Empirically-Derived Subtypes of Adolescent Depression: Latent Profile Analysis of Co-Occurring Symptoms in the Treatment for Adolescents with Depression Study (TADS), Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 75, 716-728.
- Ostrander, R., Sikorski, J. & Mascendero, P. (2007). ADHD and Comorbid Depression, Advances in ADHD, 2, 54-59.
- Reinke, W. M. & Ostrander, R. (2008) Heterotyic and Homotypic Continuity: The Moderating Effects of Age and Gender. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, 36, 1109-1121.
- Ostrander, R., Herman, K., Sikorski, J., Mascendaro, P., & Lambert, S. (2008) Patterns of Psychopathology in Children with ADHD: A Latent Profile Analysis. Journal of Clinical Child Psychology, 37, 833-847.