I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Amal Hassan Ahmed Awadalla, M.D.
Languages: English, Arabic
Expertise: Geriatric Medicine, Primary Care
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Already a Patient?
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians East Baltimore Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-522-9800
1000 E. Eager Street
Baltimore, MD 21202 map
Amal Hassan Ahmed Awadalla, M.D., practices internal medicine at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians East Baltimore Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Faculty of Medicine University of Khartoum, and completed her residency at Queens Hospital Center. Dr. Ahmed is board-certified in internal and geriatric medicine.
- MBBS, Faculty Of Medicine University Of Khartoum (1991)
- Queens Hospital Center (2001)
- Khartoum Teaching Hospital / Pediatrics (1993)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology (2002)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Geriatric Medicine (2002)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2001)
Activities & Honors
- American College of Physicians
- Clinical Instructor in Medicine, Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Clinical Instructor: Longitudinal Clerkship, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine