Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Wendy Ziai, M.D.
Wendy Catharina Ziai, M.D.
Medical Director, Neurovascular Laboratory
Associate Professor of Neurology
Languages: English, French
Expertise: Critical Care, Intracerebral Hemorrhage , Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Research Interests: Platelet dysfunction in intracerebral hemorrhage; Intraventricular rt-PA for intraventricular hemorrhage; Markers of vasospasm in subarachnoid hemorrhage ...read more
Request an Appointment
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-7481
600 N. Wolfe Street
Phipps Building, 455A
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Ziais research interests include platelet dysfunction in intracerebral hemorrhage, intraventricular rt-PA for intraventricular hemorrhage, and markers of vasospasm in subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Medical Director, Neurovascular Laboratory
- Co-Director, Johns Hopkins Bayview Neurocritical Care Unit
- Associate Professor of Neurology
- Associate Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- Associate Professor of Neurosurgery
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Queen's University - Faculty of Health Sciences (1993)
- Faculty of Medicine University of Calgary / Neurological Surgery (1997)
- Faculty of Medicine University of Calgary / Neurology (1999)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Neurology (2001)
- Foreign Boards
Research & Publications
Lab Website: Neurovascular Laboratory