Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Renee Jessie Blanding, M.D., M.P.H.
Vice President of Medical Affairs, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-0942
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Renee Jessie Blanding is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She serves as Vice President of Medical Affairs and Medical Director of the operating room at the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
Dr. Blanding holds a B.S. in biology from the University of South Carolina and an M.D. from the University of Florida. She completed two residencies in anesthesiology, the first at the Medical Center of Louisiana at New Orleans and the second the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She joined the faculty of Johns Hopkins in 1992.
She is board certified in anesthesiology.
- Vice President of Medical Affairs, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Medical Director, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center operating room
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Departments / Divisions
Centers & Institutes
- MD, University of Florida College of Medicine (1988)
- Medical Center of Louisiana at New Orleans-LSU Div / Anesthesiology (1991)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology (1992)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (1995)