Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Larry E Alessi, M.D.
Director, General Psychiatry Unit
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Adult Psychiatry, Affective Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Mood Disorders, Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences ...read more
Request an Appointment
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 410-955-3846
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
- Director, General Psychiatry Unit
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1968)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Psychiatry (1972)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Psychiatry (1974)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Psychiatry (1974)
Research & Publications
Lulenski, Gary C. & Alessi, Larry E. Drug Abuse in the 23rd Infantry Division. USARV Med. Bul. (May-June), 1971.
Covi, Lino & Alessi, Larry. Pharmacologic Treatment of Personality Disorders. In: Lion, J.R. (Ed.), Personality Disorders. Baltimore: Williams & Wilkins Co., 1974.
Alessi, Larry E. & Wecht, David J. The Effect of a Community Mental Health Center on Reducing State Hospital Admissions. Maryland State Medical Journal, 25: 65, 1976.
Alessi, Larry E. Teaching Medical Students a Rapidly Evolving Psychiatry. The Maryland Psychiatrist(June), 1978.