I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Kristin Elizabeth Patzkowsky, M.D.
Assistant Program Director, GYN/OB Residency Program, Johns Hopkins Hospital
Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Expertise: Abnormal Uterine Bleeding, Advanced Laparoscopy, Endometriosis, Fibroids, Laparoscopic and Minimally Invasive Surgery, Ovarian Cysts
Dr. Kristin Patzkowsky is a board certified Ob-Gyn and is part of the Minimally Invasive Surgery Group and the Multidisciplinary Fibroid Center for the Division of Gynecologic Specialties at Johns Hopkins. She also holds the title of Assistant Program Director, GYN/OB Residency Program, at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Dr. Patzkowsky completed her fellowship in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery at the University of Michigan Medical Center. After fellowship, she became an assistant professor at Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY, where she stayed for nearly five years. At Montefiore, she served as the Director of Benign Robotic Gynecology and was responsible for training residents and fellows in robotic surgery. Dr. Patzkowsky has participated as a clinical instructor in minimally invasive surgical techniques at numerous national venues, district meetings and abroad.
Her research interests include the causes, presentation, effects and treatment of fibroids and adenomyosis. Her professional interests include minimally invasive surgery and the treatment of fibroids, adenomyosis, abnormal uterine bleeding, endometriosis and ovarian cysts.
- Assistant Program Director, GYN/OB Residency Program, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine (2004)
- Stony Brook University School of Medicine / Obstetrics and Gynecology (2008)
- University of Michigan Health System / Minimally Invasive Surgery (2010)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Obstetrics And Gynecology (2010)