The state of the art Pediatric Rehabilitation Clinic at the Johns Hopkins Charlotte Bloomberg Children’s Center provides a therapeutic environment for children of all ages from birth to 21 years old as they receive outpatient physical and occupational therapy services.
Our rehabilitation team works collaboratively with your pediatrician and other members of the Johns Hopkins medical community to provide customized rehabilitation plans to address a wide range of symptoms and diagnoses with the goal of children maximizing their participation in family, community, and recreational activities.
For additional information about our comprehensive Children’s Rehabilitation program, visit the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center website.
Common Conditions treated
- Challenges using hands
- Decreased endurance
- Delayed development
- Difficulty completing functional activities or play
- Difficulty feeding/eating
- Difficulty returning to recreational/community activities
- Difficulty with walking
- Joint stiffness
- Numbness in feet or hands
- Postural changes
- Scar tissue restriction
- Pediatric Cancer Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Hand Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation (Cystic Fibrosis)