Rehabilitation nurses play a critical role on the patient care team. Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurses (CRRN) have specialized training which gives them a deeper understanding of the complexities of managing the rehabilitation care plan. Easily accessible to the patient, their families and the physicians and therapists who treat the patient, these nurses are caregivers, coordinators and advocates committed to improving the lives of patients. For more information about rehabilitation nursing, please call 410-614-5912.
What rehabilitation nurses do
- Set patient goals for independent functioning and activities of daily living
- Encourage self-care
- Prevent complications and further disability
- Strengthen positive coping behaviors
- Promote optimal quality of life
- Help patients access continuing care as needed
Not sure whether we treat your condition? See all services.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment.