Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Follow the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation on Twitter for the latest updates from these and other conferences and professional events.
25th Annual Scientific Meeting, Spine Intervention Society
July 19-22, 2017 | San Francisco, CA
- Odonkor, C. Immediate vs. Prolonged Pain Relief After Sacroiliac Joint Injection with Anesthetic and Corticosteroid: A Prospective Study (podium presentation)
American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Annual Assembly
October 12-15, 2017 | Denver, CO
- Odonkor C. Development and design of a predictive nomogram for missed appointments at an academic pain treatment center: a prospective year-long longitudinal study (podium presentation)
The Florida Dysphagia Institute
July 10 - 14, 2017 | Orlando, FL
- Brodsky M. ICU and Critical Care Nuances During Clinical Exams
- Brodsky M. Controversies and Myths in Adult Dysphagia
- Brodsky M. (panel member) Revisiting Fluoroscopic Swallowing Exams (working title)
- Brodsky M. (panel member) Putting it All Together - Critical Thinking Cases (working title)
Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital/Northwestern Medicine
July 2017 | Chicago, IL
- Brodsky M. Succeeding in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Medically Complex Patients
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.