Margaret Skinner, M.D.
Assistant Professor, Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
APPOINTMENT PHONE NUMBER:
EDUCATION - Medical School
Weill Medical College of Cornell University
EDUCATION - Residency
Medical University of South Carolina
EDUCATION - Fellowships
Children’s Hospital Boston
Clinical Fellow in Otology and Laryngology at Harvard Medical School
American Board of Otolaryngology
- Disorders of the pediatric airway and airway reconstruction in infants and children.
- Congenital anomalies and lymphatic malformations of the head and neck.
- Benign and malignant tumors of the head and neck. Sinus disease and endoscopic surgery.
- Speech and swallowing disorders in children.
- Chronic ear disease, pediatric hearing loss, and general pediatric otolaryngology.
- Disorders of the pediatric airway and upper aerodigestive tract.
- Congenital anomalies of the larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Johns Hopkins Hospital and Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center