Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Melinda "Nina" L. DeSell, M.S., R.N., C.R.N.P.
Melinda "Nina" L. DeSell,
M.S., R.N., C.R.N.P.
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Pediatric Otolaryngology
APPOINTMENT PHONE NUMBER:
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Post-Masters Certificate
Johns Hopkins University
Masters of Science: Maternal-Child Health
University of Maryland
Bachelor’s of Science: Nursing
Lynchburg College of Virginia
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
- Maryland State Board of Nursing
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Kalynn Quinn Hensley Lectureship 2010: EXIT Procedure for CHAOS
Maryland Conference National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- 2009 Obstructive sleep apnea in children
National Conference Society of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Nurses
- Spring 2010 Case Presentation: Vallecular Cyst
- Spring 2010 Common ENT Infections
- Fall 2009 Pharmacology course: Nasal Steroid sprays
- Spring 2009 Syndrome Jeopardy
- Spring 2009 Case study: Midline Cervical Cleft
- Spring 2008 Pediatric OSA
- Spring 2007 Case study-Bronchogenic cyst
Maryland/DC Meeting Society of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Nurses
- March 2010 Syndrome Jeopardy
- September 2009 Pediatric OSA