Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Melinda "Nina" L. DeSell, M.S., R.N., C.R.N.P.
Melinda "Nina" L. DeSell,
M.S., R.N., C.R.N.P.
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Pediatric Otolaryngology
APPOINTMENT PHONE NUMBER:
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Post-Masters Certificate
Johns Hopkins University
Masters of Science: Maternal-Child Health
University of Maryland
Bachelor’s of Science: Nursing
Lynchburg College of Virginia
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
- Maryland State Board of Nursing
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Kalynn Quinn Hensley Lectureship 2010: EXIT Procedure for CHAOS
Maryland Conference National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- 2009 Obstructive sleep apnea in children
National Conference Society of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Nurses
- Spring 2010 Case Presentation: Vallecular Cyst
- Spring 2010 Common ENT Infections
- Fall 2009 Pharmacology course: Nasal Steroid sprays
- Spring 2009 Syndrome Jeopardy
- Spring 2009 Case study: Midline Cervical Cleft
- Spring 2008 Pediatric OSA
- Spring 2007 Case study-Bronchogenic cyst
Maryland/DC Meeting Society of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Nurses
- March 2010 Syndrome Jeopardy
- September 2009 Pediatric OSA