Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Conditions We Treat: Sports Medicine
Whether you are a college, high school or middle school athlete, a weekend warrior, or someone who just likes to stay active, our sports medicine experts are here to help get you back in action.
Our sports medicine experts in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery treat a range of sports-related conditions, including:
Foot and Ankle
Shoulder and Elbow
- AC joint injury
- Baseball-related shoulder injuries
- Clavicle fracture (broken collarbone)
- Labral tear of the shoulder
- Rotator cuff tear
- Rotator cuff tendinitis or tendonopathy
- Shoulder and elbow problems in pediatric and adolescent baseball players
- Shoulder bursitis
- Shoulder instability
- Tennis elbow
- Ulnar collateral ligament tear
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.