Learn from top experts about the latest advancements in neurology and neurosurgery treatment and research through a variety of communications channels:
- Podcasts: Listen to our physicians discuss a variety of conditions, disease, and treatment options.
- Videos: Follow the Johns Hopkins Medicine YouTube Channel or view the latest Neurology and Neurosurgery videos featuring our expert physicians.
- NeuroLogic: Read our bi-annual publication written for referring physicians featuring advances in clinical care.
- NeuroNow: Read our bi-annual publication informing patients and donors of the latest advances in neurology and neurosurgery.
- ALS Alert: Read the monthly online newsletter from the Robert Packard Center for ALS Research at Johns Hopkins featuring scientific news and insights from experts on managing the disease.
- Researchers Discover New Clues about how Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Develops 3/31/2013
- "Insulating" Brain Cells Appear to Play a Critical Role in Brain Cell Survival and May Contribute to Neurodegenerative Diseases Such as ALS 7/11/2012
- Using Fat to Fight Brain Cancer 3/13/2012
- Research Yields New Clues to How Brain Cancer Cells Migrate and Invade. 5/2/2012
- Johns Hopkins doctors do brain surgery via eyelid. 06/26/2010
- Neurosurgeon Jon Weingart explains the most common types of brain tumors, treatments and cutting edge research that may help in their treatment.
- New Medication Offers Hope to Patients with Frequent, Uncontrollable Seizures 4/18/2012
- Mapping the Brain While Treating Epilepsy 11/1/2011
- New Approaches to Taming Seizures 11/1/2011
- Variation in Make-Up of Generic Epilepsy Drugs Can Lead to Dosing Problems 6/29/2011
- Experimental Drug Improves Memory in Mice with Multiple Sclerosis 11/19/2012
- Using The Eye As A ‘Window Into The Brain’ 10/17/2012
- Low Vitamin D Levels Linked to More Severe Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms 10/2/2012
- Neurosurgeon Ed Ahn discusses positional plagiocephaly and craniosynostosis.
- A Kinder Operation for Craniosynostosis 11/1/2011
Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Johns Hopkins Neurosurgeon Dr. Allan Belzberg performed rare spinal surgery on injured Marine 7/27/2012
- Hit & Run Victim Recipient Of Cutting Edge Hopkins Procedure 6/17/2011
- Neurosurgeon, Dr Allan Belzberg describes the brachial plexus nerve system, and how to treat Brachial Plexus Nerve Injury.
- Rewiring the body's electrical system 11/1/2010
- Stroke Damage in Mice Overcome by Training that ‘Rewires’ Brain Centers 2/5/2013
- New MRI Analysis Useful in Predicting Stroke Complications Caused by Clot-Busters 12/20/2012
- New Technique Successfully Dissolves Blood Clots in the Brain and Lowers Risk of Brain Damage After Stroke 2/2/2012
- A High-Tech Way to Boost Stroke Recovery 11/1/2011