Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
In the News
Learn from top experts about the latest advancements in neurology and neurosurgery treatment and research through a variety of communications channels:
- Podcasts: Listen to our physicians discuss a variety of conditions, disease, and treatment options, including Brain Matters, a new monthly series on neurosurgery presented by Jon Weingart, M.D.
- Videos: Follow the Johns Hopkins Medicine YouTube Channel or view the latest Neurology and Neurosurgery videos featuring our expert physicians.
- NeuroLogic: Read our bi-annual publication written for referring physicians featuring advances in clinical care.
- NeuroNow: Read our bi-annual publication informing patients and donors of the latest advances in neurology and neurosurgery.
- ALS Alert: Read the monthly online newsletter from the Robert Packard Center for ALS Research at Johns Hopkins featuring scientific news and insights from experts on managing the disease.
Request an Appointment
Adult Neurology: 410-955-9441
Pediatric Neurology: 410-955-4259
Adult Neurosurgery: 410-955-6406
Pediatric Neurosurgery: 410-955-7337
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.