Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC (JHHC) is aware that your patients’ needs are different. Our member outreach and wellness programs and services help streamline the steps you take to meet those individual requirements. Some of the unique programs and initiatives we offer are below.
Health Promotion and Wellness
JHHC’s Health Educators are a wonderful resource for all of our members and providers and can be reached by calling 1-800-957-9760. Services can be delivered through the following educational methods:
- Member health education for special needs populations and those referred by their PCP, serving as a member’s advocate, encouraging – and teaching about – healthy lifestyles
- Group health education and health promotion activities
- Development and distribution of member newsletters, fact sheets, and brochures
- Collaboration with case managers in providing member education to reinforce member participation in the treatment plan
Health Coach Program
Health coaching is available to our USFHP members and most EHP members who are 18 and older.This individualized program is perfect for those interested in smoking cessation,weight loss, nutrition, fitness and stress management.This no cost program offers:
- One on one professional and confidential coaching
- Communication via telephone and e-mail
- Flexibility with schedules
For more information or to refer an eligible patient to health coaching, call 1-800-957-9760 or email email@example.com.