Education & Coaching
Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC (JHHC) is aware that your patients’ are unique and all have different needs. Our wellness services and programs listed below may help streamline the steps you take to meet those individual requirements.
JHHC’s Health Educators are a wonderful resource for all of our members and providers. They advocate, encourage, and teach healthy lifestyles for all members, including special needs populations and tyhose referred by their PCPs. Services can be delivered through the following educational methods:
- Health education classes and health promotion activities
- Development and distribution of member newsletters, fact sheets, and brochures
- Collaboration with case managers in providing member education to reinforce member participation in the treatment plan
Health Educators can be reached by calling 1-800-957-9760 or email to email@example.com
Health Coach Program
Health coaching is available to our USFHP members and most EHP members who are 18 and older. This individualized program is perfect for those interested in smoking cessation, health condition management, weight loss, nutrition, fitness and stress management.This no cost program offers:
- One on one professional and confidential telephone coaching
- Communication via telephone and e-mail
- Flexibile scheduling for busy schedules
- Ongoing support and encouragement
For more information or to refer an eligible patient to health coaching, call 1-800-957-9760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.