Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Education & Coaching
Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC (JHHC) is aware that your patients’ are unique and all have different needs. Our wellness services and programs listed below may help streamline the steps you take to meet those individual requirements.
JHHC’s Health Educators are a wonderful resource for all of our members and providers. Our educators advocate, encourage and teach about healthy lifestyles and living well with a chronic condition. We also serve our special needs population. Services can be delivered through the following educational methods:
- Group health education and health promotion classes and activities
- Development and distribution of health-related newsletters, fact sheets, and brochures
- Collaboration with case managers in providing member education to reinforce member’streatment plans
Health Educators can be reached by calling 1-800-957-9760 or email to email@example.com
Health Coach Program
Health coaching is available to our USFHP members and most EHP members who are 18 and older. This individualized program is perfect for those interested in smoking cessation, health condition management, weight loss, nutrition, fitness and stress management.This no cost program offers:
- One on one professional and confidential telephone coaching
- Communication via telephone and e-mail
- Flexible scheduling for busy schedules
- Ongoing support and encouragement
For more information or to refer an eligible patient to health coaching, call 1-800-957-9760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.