Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
For Immediate Release
Contact: Sharon Sopp, 410.740.7646, firstname.lastname@example.org
Oct. 8, 2013
Columbia, MD – Howard County General Hospital: A Member of Johns Hopkins Medicine (HCGH) is pleased to announce that the following individuals have been appointed members of the Howard Hospital Foundation Board of Trustees.
- Douglas A. Beigel, Chief Executive Officer, COLA
- Larry P. Bormel, CPA, President and CEO, Bormel, Grice and Huyett, P.A.
- Mukesh Majmudar, Founder, President and CEO, Star Global Ventures
- Moira Mattingly, Co-Founder, Summit Solutions
- Andrew Smith, Managing Director, Cassidy Turley
- Pamela Wagoner, Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, W. R. Grace & Co.
- Rev. Barbara Morton, President, HCGH Volunteer Auxiliary.
The Howard Hospital Foundation is a private, non-profit organization entrusted to provide philanthropic support of Howard County General Hospital.
About Howard County General Hospital
Howard County General Hospital: A Member of Johns Hopkins Medicine is a not-for-profit health care provider with 253 licensed beds located in Columbia, Maryland. A comprehensive, acute-care medical center, Howard County General offers a full range of services, from neonatal care and oncology to outpatient treatment and critical care.
The hospital has a professional staff of nearly 900 physicians and allied health professionals, representing more than 90 specialties and subspecialties; a workforce of more than 1,700 individuals and more than 440 volunteers.