The F. J. Montz Gynecologic Oncology Fellowship Program
Amanda Nickles Fader, M.D.
Fellowship Program Director
Edward Tanner, M.D.
Associate Fellowship Program Director
The GYN Oncology Fellowship
The F. J. Montz Fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology is a three year program with one (1) fellowship position per year. If you are interested in applying to our fellowship program, please go to the site below, select Popular Links and click on ERAS.
The application deadline is April 15, 2015
Please include the following with your application:
A. Reply to these three questions:
- What is your motivation to be a gynecologic oncologist?
- What are your most valuable strengths?
- What are your most significant weaknesses?
B. Letters of recommendation from the following:
- Chairman of your Department
- Residency Director of your Department
- Director of Gynecologic Oncology of your Department
- A fourth letter of recommendation from an individual of your choice.
Please note the letters and Gyn Onc answers must be submitted via ERAS (to be included with your application). The Gyn Onc answers can be submitted as part of your personal statement. If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact Diane O’Day, Fellowship Coordinator.
Phone: 410- 955-8251