Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Workshops and Online Learning
The Armstrong Institute hosts training opportunities throughout the year targeted to a wide range of health care professionals, from frontline staff to executives. While most of these events are conducted in-person, we also offer an online Patient Safety Certificate Program and other programs that blend online and classroom learning formats.
JHM Employees: Most of these training opportunities are offered at no cost to you. However, workshop seats are limited. Get details on how to request a seat or take advantage of other programs.
- CUSP Implementation Training
- Evaluating Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Projects
- Improving Patient Safety with Human Factors Methods
- Leading Adaptive Change Workshop
- Lean for Healthcare 2-Day Workshop
- Lean Sigma Prescription for Healthcare 5-Day Green Belt Course
- Online Patient Safety Certificate Program
- Patient Safety Certificate Program (in person)
- TeamSTEPPS© Master Training Course
The institute sends free, periodic e-mail updates about upcoming training and education opportunities. Please take a moment to join our distribution list.