Workshops and Online Learning
The Armstrong Institute hosts training opportunities throughout the year targeted to a wide range of health care professionals, from frontline staff to executives. While most of these events are conducted in-person, we also offer an online Patient Safety Certificate Program and other programs that blend online and classroom learning formats.
JHM Employees: Most of these training opportunities are offered at no cost to you. However, workshop seats are limited. Get details on how to request a seat or take advantage of other programs.
- CUSP Implementation Training
- Evaluating Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Projects
- Fellows' Course in Hospital Epidemiology and Infection Control
- Improving Patient Safety with Human Factors Methods
- Leadership in Patient Safety and Quality
- Leading Adaptive Change Workshop
- Lean for Healthcare 2-Day Workshop
- Lean Sigma Prescription for Healthcare 5-Day Green Belt Course
- Online Patient Safety Certificate Program
- Patient Safety Certificate Program (in person)
- TeamSTEPPS© Master Training Course
The institute sends free, periodic e-mail updates about upcoming training and education opportunities. Please take a moment to join our distribution list.