Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Patient Safety Summit
Johns Hopkins Medicine Patient Safety Summit
October 2, East Baltimore campus
Turner Auditorium and Turner Concourse
For one day, hundreds of health care professionals across the organization came together to learn about their colleagues' work in patient safety, research, safety culture and prevention and identification of harm. The theme of this year’s summit was “Safety Through the Eyes of the Patient.”
- Two keynote speeches by:
- Thomas Lee, M.D., Chief Medical Officer of Press Ganey, who brings more than three decades of experience in health care performance improvement as a practicing physician, leader in provider organizations, researcher and health policy expert
- Regina Holliday is a Grantsville, Maryland resident, art teacher, artist, muralist, patient rights arts advocate, and founder of the Walking Gallery and the Medical Advocacy Mural Project
- Podium presentations and posters by faculty and staff throughout Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Networking with safety champions across our health system
- Johns Hopkins Medicine Patient Safety Video Contest
- Informational booths
Patient Safety Video Contest
Watch the videos submitted for the 2015 patient safety video contest, including the winning entries. (JHED log-in required)
Past Patient Safety Summit Presentations
View presentations from 2015 Patient Safety Summit (JHED log-in required)