Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Implementing On the CUSP: Stop BSI requires hospitals to apply supplemental information including manuals, training modules, and toolkits. Below are the links to the Comprehensive Unit-Based Safety Program (CUSP) toolkit.
This program was designed to improve safety culture and learn from mistakes by integrating safety practices into daily work of a unit or clinical area.
- CUSP Toolkit [DOC]
- Appendix A Background QI Team Information [DOC]
- Appendix B Science of Safety Training Attendance Sheet [DOC]
- Appendix C Staff Safety Assessment [DOC]
- Appendix D Safety Issues Worksheet for Senior Executive Partnership [DOC]
- Appendix E Status of Safety Issues [DOC]
- Appendix F Case Summary Form [DOC]
- Appendix G Learning from Defects Tool [DOC]
- Appendix H Daily Goals Checklist [PDF]
- Appendix I Conducting a Morning Briefing [DOC]
- Appendix J Observing Rounds [DOC]
- Appendix K Shadowing Another Professional [DOC]
- Appendix L Culture Check Up Tool [DOC]
- Appendix M Physician contact information [DOC]
- Appendix N STOPBSI_Monthly Team Checkup Tool [PDF]